May 22, 2007

MBA or MSACC? Which is the better option and why?

I will begin this blog under the assumption that the best precursor to speaking is listening. I will do this in order to gain the best understanding of the perspectives of my audience. What do you believe the best graduate degree would be for an Accounting undergraduate.

I have been told that the Masters of Science in Accounting is better than an MBA for those pursuing a Controller/CFO position. My school pushes their MSACC program much harder than their MBA program but I am concerned that this could be because they are much (much) more highly ranked in the MSACC than the MBA.

Responses and opinions are HIGHLY encouraged.

0 comments:

 

Blog Students | College Student Blogging © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme