Mar 4, 2009

Spanish Dialogues

Are you a student studying Spanish? Here are some dialogues to review:

Hello! So you are a Native Spanish speaker. If you do not mind my asking, where are you from? How did you learn English? I am always fascinated by people who are able to speak both Spanish and English and that is my goal. I was born in Jamaica, West Indies and presently live in Orlando, Florida where it is smart to know both of those languages. I did Spanish in High School but really did not pay attention as I should have. Don't get me wrong I did pass it but should have continued my studies. But it is never too late to learn it.

¡Hola! Entonces usted es un altavoz español Natal. ¿Si usted no hace caso de mi petición, de dónde están usted? ¿Cómo aprendió usted el inglés? Siempre soy fascinado por la gente que es capaz de hablar tanto español como inglés y es mi objetivo. Nací en Jamaica, Antillas y actualmente vivir en Orlando, Florida donde es elegante saber ambos de aquellas lenguas. Hice el español en la Escuela Secundaria, pero realmente no presté la atención cuando yo debería tener. No consígame incorrecto que yo lo pasé realmente, pero debería haber seguido mis estudios. Pero nunca debe aprenderlo demasiado tarde.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello! Would you be interested in practicing both Spanish and English? If you do not mind my asking, where were you born? I was born in Jamaica, West Indies where we speak English and a broken version of English called Patwa. I did Spanish in High School and with living in Orlando, Florida I am working on getting back to speed with Spanish as alot of jobs and intereactions require both Spanish and English.

¡Hola! ¿Estaría interesado usted en la práctica tanto español como inglés? ¿Si usted no hace caso de mi petición, dónde fue nacido usted? Nací en Jamaica, Antillas donde decimos el inglés y una versión rota del inglés llamado Patwa. Hice el español en la Escuela Secundaria y con la vida en Orlando, Florida trabajo en el regreso a apresurarme con el español como alot de empleos e intereactions requieren tanto español como el inglés.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hola Alex,

Que tal? Si! Yo quiero practicar espanol. Estudio espanol con Rosetta Stone. Rosetta Stone es un programma. Sí, estoy interesado. Qué le parece la vida en Nueva York? De donde eres?? Trabajos o estudante?? Yo trabajo. Yo estoy encantado de conocerte.

Adios,

Linda

Hi Linda, how are you donig, I live in New York, I moved here four years ago. If you want i can help you practice your Spanish, let me know if you are interested.

--------------------------------------------------------

Your Spanish is very good, I am currently attending Queens College, my major is Finance. I am Peruvian, I like living here, but I would prefer to live in my country; and, the pleasure its all mine.

Tu espanol es muy bueno. Actualmente estoy tomando clases en el Queens College. Mi carrera es Finanzas. Me gusta vivir aqui, pero preferiria vivir en mi pais, y el placer es todo mio. Saludos.
ALEX.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Alex,
Como estas? Yo estoy bien. Yo hablo espanol un un poco!! Estudie espanol en la escuela hace muchos anos. Estado estudiando espanol durante cuatro semanos. Mi hijo, Jonathan, esta estudiando en la Argentina. Tengo previsto vistarlo en la verano y quiero apprender espanol para la vista.
¿Te gusta el estudio de las finanzas. Vives en Queens?
Un Saludo,
Linda

Hi Alex,
How are you. I am well. I speak spanish very little! I studied spanish in school many years ago. I am studying spanish for the past 4 weeks. My son Jonathan is studying in Argentina. I plan to visit him in the summer and I want to learn spanish for the visit. Do you like studying finance? Do you live in Queens?

----------------------------------------------------



0 comments:

 

Blog Students | College Student Blogging © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme